Primary School - (Class I - V)
The Primary School programme aims to:
- Foster an all round development of the growing child.
- Create a relevant, challenging and integrated academic curriculum.
- Develop key concepts, skills, attitudes, actions and knowledge as students are encouraged to explore academic subjects and create network transcending conventional subject boundaries. The focus is on developing thinking skills and help students to 'learn to learn'.
- The Primary School programme focuses on the following areas for an all-round development through a variety of activities, projects and integrated approach following the Xseed curriculum on the underlying belief that children learn best by action followed by reflection and feedback.
Languages :- Hindi, English
Aesthetics :- Art, Music, Dance, Craft/span>
AeEnvironmental Studiessthetics :- Science, Social Studies
Physical / Personal / social Education :- Yoga, Games and Life Skills
Middle School - (Class VI - VII)
- The middle school programme promotes an integrated approach through cross curricular links with wide range of subjects, nurture communication and high order thinking skills, promote responsible and caring citizenship through study of the environment and community service.
- Promote understanding of the importance of conservation through making right lifestyle choices.
- Instill aesthetic sense and appreciation of art and creativity.
- The programme accentuates the way subjects inter-relate and promotes a holistic view of knowledge. Students are encouraged to explore cross curricular links through creative learning and development of effective study skills - Learning to Learn.
Languages :- Hindi, English, Sanskrit
Commercial Art, Fine Art, Paper Mache, Music, Dance, Conservation, Clay Modeling Instrumental Music
Social Sciences, History, Geography, Economics & Civics :-
Physical, Social, Personal Education Games, Sports, Yoga :-
Integrated Sciences Environmental Education Life Skills Personal, Social Education
Senior School - (Class IX - XII)Class IX & X:
Subjects :- All compulsory
Languages :- Hindi, English, Sanskrit, French
Science & Technology :- Integrated Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology :-
Social Science :-
History, Civics, Geography, Economics, Information Technology, Work Education, Art Education, Physical Education, Health Education, Environment Education, Personal & Social Education
Class XI & XII
Elective subjects are offered in Science, Commerce & Humanities Streams :-
Elective Subjects :- Any of the three streams Science, Commerce, Humanities
Compulsory :- English Core, Physical Education, Work Experience, General Studies.
Group 1 :- English Core, Physical Education, Work Experience, General Studies.
Group 2 :- I.P/ P.E